31 Jan Heightrider 12 low-weight arrives in Australia
The HeightRider 12 Low-Weight (HR12L) self-propelled cherry picker from Niftylift, is already becoming a popular option in Australia.
Since taking delivery of the first HR 12 metre low-weight electric Niftylifts the team have been busy delivering them to their new homes.
With a list of features that include :
- Telescopic Upper Boom for greater accuracy when positioning platform.
- Proportional Multi-Function Control for fast and precise operation.
- A GVW of only 2,540kg* making transportation cheap and easy.
- Multi-award winning operator protection with ToughCage with SiOPS®.
- Efficient Battery Power System, maximising battery output to do more with each charge.
- Maintenance-Free Batteries as Standar reducing maintenance downtime.
Weighing just 2,540kg (a 2,470kg Lithium battery option is available), the HR12L can be transported on a trailer (rather than a truck), offering significant savings for site-to-site transportation. This smaller transportation option also reduces potential emissions during delivery allowing the machine to be moved easily in low-emission zones such as Central London’s LEZ.The HR12L utilises a super-efficient battery power system with an all-electric drive that allows the batteries to work for twice as long, so more work can be completed on a charge and running costs reduced.A telescopic upper boom gives the HR12L improved accuracy when positioning the platform and superb chassis manoeuvrability makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.The HR12L also incorporates Niftylift’s ToughCage and multi-award-winning SiOPS® safety system:The impact-resistant Composite/Aluminium base and larger cross-section steel rails of the ToughCage give additional strength and durability.SiOPS® provides additional operator protection, eliminating sustained involuntary operation by instantly stopping machine movement if the operator is pushed onto the control console.